Long Arms 4 Pack
Reviews Getting the most out of your Lockrack
Congrats on purchasing your Lockrack. Here are some handy tips and tricks to ensure you get the most out of your Lockrack unit.
- Ensure that the arms are locked in place tight and the craft is secure before driving. If there are gaps between the craft and lockrack; you not only risk the craft being damaged, but also the lockrack arm being damaged.
- It is good practice to wash/clean your lockrack every 2 - 3months. Wash any salt and sand away by removing the arms and wiping them down. Remove the rubber inserts and wash.
- Check your lockrack bases periodically to ensure the lockrack base is securely fastened to your roof rack. If neccesary tighten the locking nuts. Then ensure your base rubbers are inserted correctly.
- Ensure you install your Lockrack as per the instructions. Use the lockrack parts supplied and if you are stuck - consult the installation video, if still stuck contact us via email@example.com
- The Lockrack arms can be inserted horizontally instead of vertically when not carrying a craft, however the Australian Sun is unkind, so for prolonged periods we recommend storing the arms inside the car.
- Prior to unlocking your lockrack, give the arm a slight push inward. This removes tension from the locking pin and will help ensure the longevity of the lockrack keys.
Recommended for you
Universal Adaptor For Lockrack $24.00
If your vehicle does not have factory roof racks with an accessory groove on the top or aftermarket racks like Thule, Yakima or factory crossbars, you will need these universal bar adapters to properly attach the racks. 4 x Universal Adapters for round, square and factory crossbars. For Surf Board Racks - 1 Set is Required.For Universal X, SUP X and Surfski X Units - 2 Sets are Required.
Heavy Duty Adaptor For Lockrack $24.00
Heavy Duty Mount for Heavy Duty Roof Racks. Fits the Rhino Rack HD and Prorack HD as well as others. Come in a set of 4. For Mal/Nipper/Surf Unit - Only one set is required. For Surfski X, SUP X and Universal X - Two sets are required.
Set of Keys (4Pk) $11.00
* Please ensure you check the Key number stamped in the back of the keys to ensure you order the correct one. Require more keys - you can purchase a set of 4 keys here.
Short Arms 4 Pack from $111.00
These arms are great for Surfboards and SUP's. If you have a base with Long arms - purchasing the Short arms will help make your lockrack more versatile - allowing you to carry more types of craft.