Lockrack agrees to repair or replace this product provided that:
- the product was not misused;
- the product's failure resulted from a defect in material or workmanship and not from wear normally to be expected in the use of the product;
- the defective product or parts delivered to Lockrack, accompanied by proof of purchase, post-marked or shipped within 2 years of purchase by the first consumer purchaser.
- the Double SUP model is not suitable for transporting a Single SUP. Any damages or failures to the Lockrack occurring from such use will not be covered.
- periodic maintenance of the Lockrack including regular cleaning is strictly adhered to (see 'Maintenance' below)
Repair or replacement of a defective product or the issuance of a refund or credit (as determined by Australian Kayak Specialists) is a purchaser’s exclusive remedy under this warranty. Damage to a purchaser’s vehicle, cargo and/or to any other person or property is excluded.
This warranty is expressly made in lieu of any and all other warranties, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Lockrack’s and or its Distributors’ and stockists sole liability to any purchaser is limited to the remedy set forth above. In no event will Lockrack or its distributors and stockists be liable for any lost profits, lost sales, or for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages or for any other damages of any kind or nature.
Maintaining your Lockrack is straightforward and ensures trouble-free use for years to come:
1. Keep the arms clean.
2. Remove the Rubbers periodically and spray down with water.