Congrats on purchasing your Lockrack. Here are some handy tips and tricks to ensure you get the most out of your Lockrack unit.
- Ensure that the arms are locked in place tight and the craft is secure before driving. If there are gaps between the craft and lockrack; you not only risk the craft being damaged, but also the lockrack arm being damaged.
- It is good practice to wash/clean your lockrack every 2 - 3months. Wash any salt and sand away by removing the arms and wiping them down. Remove the rubber inserts and wash.
- Check your lockrack bases periodically to ensure the lockrack base is securely fastened to your roof rack. If neccesary tighten the locking nuts. Then ensure your base rubbers are inserted correctly.
- Ensure you install your Lockrack as per the instructions. Use the lockrack parts supplied and if you are stuck - consult the installation video, if still stuck contact us via email@example.com
- The Lockrack arms can be inserted horizontally instead of vertically when not carrying a craft, however the Australian Sun is unkind, so for prolonged periods we recommend storing the arms inside the car.
- Prior to unlocking your lockrack, give the arm a slight push inward. This removes tension from the locking pin and will help ensure the longevity of the lockrack keys.